- THE RED GOLD THREAD: Getting the finest saffron to spice up your recipes and drinks is now easier. Scarlet Saffron presents premium grade 1 (ISO-3632) natural saffron at the affordable price.
- HANDPICKED WITH PRECISION: Experience the exotic aroma, flavour, and colour of the king of spices. We only use only the highest quality red stigmas that are considered top-notch quality, which have been hand-picked and professionally cut and separated from the style before drying
- GOURMET COOKING: A perfect ingredient to add taste, aroma and color to most of your recipes. Our cooking saffron is an ideal addition to sweet dishes, tea, milk, coffee, fruit shakes, cakes and pudding, etc, while it also spices up soups, sauces, biryanis, saffron rice, curries, stews, casseroles, paella, risottos, chicken kebab and gravies
- SUSTAINABILITY: At Scarlet Saffron, we use recyclable and reusable packaging, Glass Jars so that the quality of our premium saffron can be maintained and do our part for a greener and more sustainable future
- STORAGE: The product should be stored in a cool dry place and out of direct sunlight
Summary: You can truly experience the great aroma, taste and colour of our hand-picked and professionally cut saffron. You will not be able to find higher quality saffron for the price offered by us. It can be added to curries, vegetable dishes, sauces, soups, stews, tea, milk, coffee and much more. The product is packed in the UK. Benefits: The spice saffron, as well as being famously called names like king of spices and red gold, it is widely used in medicine, personal care, and is essential in a broad range of dishes and drinks from all around the world. Storage: The product should be stored in a cool dry place and out of direct sunlight. We use recyclable and reusable packaging, Glass Jars, so that the quality of our premium saffron can be maintained and do our part for a greener and more sustainable future.